Vacation home Herkingen is in a calm and green environment surrounded by water. While sheep graze on the fresh grass, you can paddle in the water. The Grevelingenmeer beach is at a walking distance of five minutes from the house. You can spread out your bathing towel here or have a cozy picnic. The harbor is about ten-minutes’ walking distance from the house. Here, you can enjoy a meal or a drink in one of several restaurants with breathtaking views of the lake. Children can entertain themselves on the free-to-use bouncy castle.
The nature area surrounding Herkingen is the perfect environment for a cycling tour. Mountain bikers and (leisure) cyclists can have a blast here! Your bicycles can be safely stored in the shed of the house.
- The lake is perfect for watersports; in summer, you can swim, dive or sail. Adventurers can kitesurf in the area by the North Sea beach, blokart or rent a buggy to tear across the beach.
- Nearby, you can visit the Faunapark—a small animal park at ten-minutes’ drive from the accommodation.
- In Middelharnis, shopaholics can shop to their heart’s content atop the shopping dyke, which also boasts many cafés and small restaurants.
- Van der Velde Watersport is your go-to location to rent bicycles to use to explore the area.
- Dive into the swimming pools with your kids—in Zuiderdiep in Stellendam, for example, or in the subtropical Aquamundo of the nearby Center Parcs, which is open to the public.
- In winter, you can put your skates to good use on the temporary ice rink that is set up in the harbor.
Bungalow Park Herkingen
Vacation home Herkingen is in bungalow park Herkingen West. Bungalow Park Herkingen is right next to this bungalow park. During your stay, you are free to make use of the adjoining swimming pool, soccer pitch, tennis court and washing room.
Want to reserve?
Looking forward to your stay in vacation home Herkingen? We can’t wait to receive you! Use the button below to complete your reservation.